Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington:
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Romney readies for his victory lap and Obama joins him as the GOP falls into the doldrums
– 2012 will again be the “year of the woman” at the polls, nobody can recruit pro-choice voters like anti-choice politicians.
– Latino voters outside of Florida are ready to reject Marco Rubio should he become the GOP VP nominee which is making him think twice according to GOP whispers
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Two things to look for tonight: Does Newt get to 50% in Georgia? If so, he gets all the delegates. Does Romney beat Santorum in Ohio? If so, he is the nominee.
– "War Against Women" is the new spin from the left. Seriously? I know no man who wants a war with women. And, if the taxpayers are going to be forced to pay for all the contraception in America, the war will between men fighting over the women. How silly this is?
– It is Super Tuesday. My 6-year-old thought it was called that because Barbie's Mermaid Tales 2 came out on DVD today. Actually, it is because of all the elections. Here in Middle Georgia, turn out is low as was early voting. There is little excitement.
Editor's Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.