Dr. Drew Pinsky, Marvet Britto and Jessica Yellin discuss celebrities and prescription drug addictions.
A source tells CNN's Don Lemon Whitney Houston accused bartenders of watering down drinks and was behaving erratically.
Jessica Yellin and P.J. Crowley, former State Department Spokesman, discuss Iran's nuclear program.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Rick Santorum has thus far added about $41,000.00 into the ad buying coffers of Michigan networks compared to Romney's $800,000+ ad buys. Meanwhile, Romney's negatives are going up significantly. Given the lack of parity in the ad wars and the relative hostility of Romney's ads and those of his Super PAC, the logical conclusion is that Romney's wounds are mostly self-inflicted.
– European Ministers are perturbed that Greece is not actually going to adhere to the bailout terms. The reality remains that the president's re-election is largely based on the economic performance in this country and it appears more and more each day that Angela Merkel and the Greeks will have more say in his re-election than either he or the GOP nominee will.
– House Republicans are having serious problems getting a highway bill through. Leadership decided it could largely ignore conservative concerns and bring along Democrats. It is not working out that way.
Jane Hamsher: Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– 1. Lt. Dan Choi Tent Delivery Party at Occupy Deleware, Saturday February 18 – 2pm
– Payroll Tax Cut Negotiations: Unemployment Benefits Set to Drop from 99 to 79 or Less Weeks
– Santorum and Romney Effectively Tied in Most National Polls
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.