A call for more Solyndra-related emails from the White House are causing political anger on both sides of the aisle.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– The Fast & Furious investigation in Congress is heating up and now Congressman Issa has a U.S. Attorney cooperating with him.
– The CNBC debate on the economy is tonight. Hopefully they'll spend more time on 9-9-9 than the four women.
– So Sarko and Obama really did bad mouth the Israeli PM. After NY-09's loss, the President might want to work a bit more on rehabilitating himself with voters who are very pro-Israel.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Live Blog for #Occupy Movement: Day 52, OWS Has Military Tents Now–
– Neocons Demand Obama Retract Factual Statement About Benjamin Netanyahu
Editorâ€™s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.
TODAY at 12pm ET CNN's John King takes your questions LIVE via Twitter. What do YOU want to ask? Submit now to @JohnKingCNN or on Facebook.com/JohnKingUSA, and click here to see his responses at noon.