Herman Cain talks to John King about controversial remarks he made about a border fence between the U.S. and Mexico.d
Jamie Little talks about the crash that killed Indy car driver Dan Wheldon and what can be done to make the sport safer.
John King looks at statements Rush Limbaugh and others believe prove Attorney General Eric Holder is caught in a lie.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
Mario Solis-March: Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Ghost Writers: Latino activists are scratching their heads over top White House Aide Cecelia Munoz’s impassioned defense of Obama’s mass deportation strategy that will be viewed via tomorrow night’s broadcast of the documentary “Lost in Detention”- shouldn’t Axelrod and Plouffe be defending the policy that they have championed internally themselves?
– Ad Writers: Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper distinguished himself by being the first state leader in the country to attempt to quash the “Occupy” movement in his jurisdiction, I wonder if being “tough on the perishing middle class” will be a good presidential campaign slogan in 2016?
– Re-Writers: GOP leadership can’t believe that the choice for Republican primary voters will be between Mitt Romney and Herman Cain, suddenly Perry looks good again.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– There appears to be a growing media scandal not yet getting attention. CNN Contributor Dana Loesch has the scoop. Reporters connected to MSNBC and others have been covering the Occupy movement while also behind the scenes helping the group craft its message.
– The CNN Debate will, I guarantee, be more substantive than the last debate. The question will be how hard against Mitt Romney will Herman Cain push, and will Perry show up.
– The President has decided to embrace the Occupy Wall Street movement with his rhetoric. I suspect, though, that we're going to see a rather unsympathetic silent majority start getting vocal in polling against the class warfare.3
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.