Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– The House GOP passed, with Democrat help, the cut, cap, and balance plan.
– The Gang of 6 Plan is all talk and no real plan. But based on what Paul Ryan is saying, it'd be a massive tax hike.
– Barack Obama likes the Gang of 6 Plan, but they say it won't impact the debt ceiling fight. So what is his fallback?
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Obama Does Want to Cut Medicare and Social Security Benefits
– Peter Peterson Promises to Give Up His Social Security in Exchange for Tens of Millions in Additional Tax Breaks
– Catfood Commission II: A Cowardly Attempt to Dodge Democratic Accountability
Editorâ€™s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.
John King asks former Wall Street Journal editor Joanne Lipman about Rupert Murdoch's appearance before Parliament.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains to John King what Michele Bachmann's headaches may mean for her, her health and her campaign.