Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– To Tell the Truth: Tim Pawlenty lies to the media about who will benefit from his proposed tax cuts, will the media only be outraged if he tweets a pic of his false bar chart?
– Survivor: Obama goes to Puerto Rico on a Latino charm offensive as the States line up to attack his S-Comm policy that has led to thousands of wrongful deportations of legal residents and American citizens, will he kicked off the island?
– Who Wants to be a Millionaire?: Insiders say that Rick Perry will announce his decision to run for president in the next ten days, will the media ask him why his state has the fourth-worst poverty rate in the country?
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– The New Hampshire debate is tonight. Newt Gingrich is going to have to prove himself viable. Mitt Romney is probably going to be the guy getting fired at by the rest.
– John Ziegler, a long time defender of Sarah Palin, wrote a column at the Daily Caller in which he declared that she cannot beat Barack Obama and should not run. You and I can disagree with him, but I do think it is sad to see so many on the right behave exactly as these same people accuse the left of behaving. They've attacked Ziegler's motives instead of examining some of his concerns that are shared by many on the right.
– The TSA confiscated the toy plastic hammer of a mentally disabled 29-year-old traveling with his parents. I think this is an issue that has been simmering for a while, and campaign season just might bring to a full boil issues related to the TSA. It should. The organization is an embarrassment.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.