Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Hide and Seek: The Homeland Security Department is using internal “anonymous sources” to bolster its defense of a program it admits is responsible for over 5000 illegal detentions and deportations, wow … come out come out where ever you are!
– Truth or Dare: The media is shocked that Rep. Weiner lied about his sexting and had on Ann Coulter and Breitbart to speak about integrity in media, hmm I guess they took the “dare”.
– Door Bell Ditch: The ten year anniversary of the first Bush tax cut came and the GOP was nowhere to be found, geez no celebration for the multi-trillion dollar effort that brought the country no benefit at all?
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– How much longer can Anthony Weiner last? The latest story is his wife is pregnant. This is rapidly becoming a Greek tragedy.
– Yesterday in my neck of the woods here in Atlanta, three judges of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals were more than a little skeptical of the individual mandate. One judge was a Republican, one was appointed to the district court by Reagan and the Court of Appeals by Clinton, and the third was a Democrat pick. They all sounded skeptical. That's not good for Obamacare, but good for freedom.
– Republicans are buzzing about a possible Rick Perry bid for the White House. Meanwhile, I hear the Gingrich campaign has been disintegrating while he's been on a cruise in the Mediterranean. I am not sure Gingrich can recover unless he gives a stellar performance in the CNN Debate on Monday night.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.