Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) talks to CNN's John King about getting closer to a decision on a presidential run. Check out more of the interview tonight at 7pm EST.
John King talks to Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, about immigration and Sarah Palin possibly moving to Arizona.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Sarah Palin is hitting the road. I've long thought she was not going to run in 2012, but I may have to reassess that. For now though it seems she is trying to rehabilitate her image. My guess is that if she thinks the effort has been successful, she will reconsider a Presidential run.
– Republicans in Texas are at war with each other over congressional redistricting. In a state picking up a significant number of seats, the GOP risks letting federal judges draw their congressional lines.
– The Democrats still don't have a budget plan, they don't have a real plan to pass social security, and they want to break for recess. Remember how talking heads lamented that it was the GOP that was not serious in Washington?
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Debt Denial Reaches Logical Conclusion: Just Stop Paying People Republicans Don't Like
– Vermont's Road to Single Payer: HHS Waivers Required; You Can Help
– Clapper: We Need to Pass PATRIOT to Make Sure Apple Continues to Track Your Location
Editorâ€™s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors