Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– The initial claims number for jobs is not good today. This recovery doesn't seem to be recovering.
– Mike Pence is breaking the hearts of conservatives everywhere except Indiana. He's going to run for Governor.
– Washington Republicans appear to be folding like cheap suits on a tough deal for reform in exchange for a debt ceiling increase.
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Tequila Shots: Republicans are working overtime to give credit to George Bush for the bin Laden take down creating the impression that while it’s Obama supporters that are celebrating it’s the GOP that is drunk.
– Hot Salsa: The “Birthers” become “Deathers” as the hunt for an Obama discrepancy continues, who would have believed that Osama’s death would be so hard to swallow for the right?
– Napoleonic Retreat: The GOP is crying Uncle and is ready to deal on the budget due to an angry revolt from the electorate, a lesson from Puebla?
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors