Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Wisconsin's Assembly has passed Labor reforms. Look for Scott Walker to now push for school choice.
– The Democrats more and more appear to want a government shutdown, having bought into the myth that it helped the Democrats rebound in 1995. Unfortunately for the American people, the GOP will do everything imaginable to not have a government shutdown.
– Rep. Dennis Ross of Florida is pushing for zero-based budgeting. Hopefully that idea will gain steam.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Psy-Ops on Senators Just Another Example of Military Illegally Manipulating Information.
– Will Obama Find Those Shoes?
– PayPal Freezes Account of Courage to Resist After Organization Gets Involved with Bradley Manning Petition.
soundoff (No Responses)