CNN's John King and panel members talk about the looming possibility of a government shutdown.
CNN's John King and panel members discuss the potential global consequences of violence in Libya.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Wisconsin's Assembly has passed Labor reforms. Look for Scott Walker to now push for school choice.
– The Democrats more and more appear to want a government shutdown, having bought into the myth that it helped the Democrats rebound in 1995. Unfortunately for the American people, the GOP will do everything imaginable to not have a government shutdown.
– Rep. Dennis Ross of Florida is pushing for zero-based budgeting. Hopefully that idea will gain steam.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Psy-Ops on Senators Just Another Example of Military Illegally Manipulating Information.
– Will Obama Find Those Shoes?
– PayPal Freezes Account of Courage to Resist After Organization Gets Involved with Bradley Manning Petition.
CNN's John King and panel members discuss Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi saying violence in Libya is a result of drugs.
CNN's John King talks to Sen. Jack Reed regarding psy-ops allegations in Rolling Stone magazine.