Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– The folks sitting out CPAC this year were ridiculed as losers. Now the head of ACU says those who oppose DADT and traditional marriage will play no role in next year's CPAC.
– The War in Wisconsin is a necessary fight against unions for the right. It also puts Scott Walker into contention as a major player within the GOP.
– Rick Scott is doing battles of his own in Florida â€” he's fighting Republicans to be more fiscally responsible.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– Florida Congresscritters Look to End-Run Rick Scott on High Speed Rail.
– Boehner Refuses to Agree to Short-Term CR; Government Shutdown Now More Likely.
– Is Cutting Jobs Programs to Create Jobs Like Cutting Taxes to Increase Revenues?