Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Barack Obama's budget does not win the future, it bankrupts it by only reducing the deficit $400 billion over ten years.
– Jeff Flake is running for the U.S. Senate in Arizona. Excellent news. Look for the NRSC to somehow find a way to screw it up.
– Some conservatives and libertarians are pushing an interstate compact to shut down Obamacare. It won't work and it could hurt more serious efforts. They should stop.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– You Love me, You Love Me Not: Obama is squeezing out a positive approval rating because he is not the GOP, many fear his budget does not reinforce that case.
– You Don’t Send Me Flowers: Jan Brewer is about to spend millions to build a wall between Arizona and Mexico as her state legislators and State Chamber of Commerce attempt to flee her anti-immigrant reputation.
– Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Gingrich says we should have dumped Mubarak nicer, Ralph Reed says we should have dumped him harder, and McCain says we should have dumped him last year, but remember don’t blame Palin!