Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Slow snow removal was a union protest. Why do we need unions again?
– Mr. Obama bypasses the Senate to recess appoint an Ambassador to Syria. Jewish voters who went to the GOP in 2010 may stay there.
– Why does Tim Geithner still have a job?
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– 2010 – Senatorial candidate Scott Brown is Tea Party favorite! 2011 – Senator Scott Brown is Tea Party target!
– 2010 – GOP House Minority leadership decries Pelosi’s lack of bipartisanship; 2011 – GOP House Majority leadership says they will not compromise with Democrats.
– 2010 – White House Chief of Staff Emanuel’s posture: “Stay away from immigration issues!” 2011 – Chicago Mayoral Candidate Emanuel’s posture: “yo hablo español!”