Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– A week before the new Congress convenes is also the last week a Kennedy will serve in Congress after 63 years.
– Atlanta had a white Christmas. Columbia, SC had a white Christmas. Look for Democrats to declare it a sign that we need global warming legislation immediately.
– Janet Napolitano better get ready. The House Republicans are going to take a good look at Homeland Security once they get to Washington in January.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Holiday Cheer: Wall Street parties as middle class Americans spend on the holidays…hmm…wait a minute, I thought the top 2% were the job creators???
– Holiday Leftovers: The NYT calls for President Obama to halt the deportation of DREAM students and focus on real criminals in an issue that wont go away.
– Holiday Hangover: The GOP complains that the most productive congress in decades didn’t accomplish anything as Leader Reid plans filibuster reform that they will fight.