A major setback today for the President’s health care reform law. A judge in Virginia has ruled parts of the reform unconstitutional. Our political panel will join us at the top of the hour to break down the details. Plus Virginia Attorney General Kenneth Cuccinelli will join us to discuss the details. What do you want us to ask them? Tune in TONIGHT @ 7p ET!
Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Thanks to Wikileaks, it turns out there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
– John McCain is offering a deal to President Obama: START or DADT Repeal. His choice.
– More and more conservatives and liberals agree that the tax compromise is fatally flawed.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Inside Speak: RNC Chair Michael Steele is expected to announce tonight that he will not seek a new term making him the second minority to be drummed out of the seat.
– Mis-Speak: The mainstream media continues to repeat conservative talking points and claim that the DREAM Act is dead, Dewey did not beat Truman and the GOP has not yet killed the DREAM.
– Real-Speak: Mr. Sanders goes to Washington and makes an eight and a half hour logical appeal for our country’s financial future and stirs up the passions of the beleaguered middle class.