Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Denial: Newt Gingrich’s outreach vehicle, The Americano, fails to report on the DREAM Act debate as the GOP Latino recruitment strategy seems to be the use of mass denial.
– Bargaining: The deficit commission calls for action including tax hikes as the Congress chooses instead to approve tax cuts but both parties courageously do commit to continue to publicly complain about the deficit.
– Acceptance: Republican Jan Brewer signs death panels into Arizona state law as the GOP superstar becomes the GOP’s worst nightmare.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Remember on election night when the Democrats said they lost not because of their policies, but because of their message? How does pushing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, the DREAM Act, and internet gambling help change the message back to jobs?
– Wikileaks continues causing trouble for the government. Why is Assange still walking free?
– I thought we were out of the recession. Why is unemployment still so terrible?