Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Fall Out: White House can't win for losing – blasted by right wing media for trusting the right wing media.
– Lesson: Prog blogs are pass – immigration activists need to hire Breitbart and Freedom Works to achieve action on reform.
– Prediction: Shirley Sherrod did not pull herself out from under this bus just to sit quietly in the back of it.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND) attacks Republicans for voting "to reduce the country's income." Republicans respond they'd rather not reduce the citizens' income.
– Harry Reid votes against a Jim DeMint offered amendment that would have blocked the federal lawsuit against Arizona. Will Sharron Angle use it against him?
– House Republican Whip Eric Cantor says he doesn't know if he favors repeal of the financial reform legislation. Conservatives are not happy.
Kiss, "Detroit Rock City"
Beck, "Devil's Haircut"
Van Halen, "Panama"