Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
– White House rhetoric gets loud on Al-Shabab
– Well integrity is key to rapidly changing story on new cap in Gulf.
– Americans really care about jobs. The deficit; not so much.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– An Anonymous White House aide is criticizing the President suggesting he stands for nothing and is not a leader. What the heck is going on over there?
– White House aides are at odds with each other over Robert Gibbs' comments.
– Is Rahm Emanuel staying at the White House or leaving the White House? And whether he is or is not, who the heck is running the place? It's beginning to look like internecine warfare by gossip column.
The Cure, "The Blood"
Steve Miller Band, "Take The Money and Run"
Elton John, "Little Jeannie"