Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Short Memory: Ann Coulter is shocked that people are attacked for speaking out against war.
– Long Memory: Outside of beltway Latinos still pushing hard for fulfillment of Obama immigration reform promise and plan big DC summit this month.
– Forgotten: The millions of unemployed who did not make the invite list for the GOP meeting with top DC lobbyists.
President and CEO of Bonjean Company Ron Bonjean:
– President Obama is becoming a drag in battleground states like Missouri as his approval rating drops amid rising concerns about record debt and unemployment.
– Immigration reform pushed by the White House is hurting Democrats – even Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won’t take a position.
– Oil spill anger has now been directed at repealing the Jones Act, but now a closer look shows it isn’t standing in the way of the clean up.
The Beatles, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
Alicia Keys, "Karma"
Colbie Caillat, "Fallin' For You"
Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling"
Galactic, "The Moil"