Duran Duran, “Rio”
Led Zeppelin, “Kashmir”
Cameo, "Word Up"
Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Republican worries about the NRA endorsing Harry Reid continue to grow.
-Joe Biden talks about a "GOP blitzkrieg". Drudge says he's using Nazi rhetoric. The left denies it. Had it been a Republican talking about the left, the left would say it was Nazi rhetoric. What goes around comes around.
– Every time a Republican says something dumb, the economic news gets worse and steals away the opportunity for Barack Obama to capitalize on the GOP's statement. It's jobless claims again.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of NuestraVoice.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Dud: The President lays out vision on immigration reform but does not call for immediate action.
– Short Fuse: Boehner supporters angry about lazy claim (maybe a drink will help).
– Explosive: 1.3 million Americans who will lose unemployment support will now understand the term Republican Filibuster.