Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Rick Perry last night? Wow. His best debate performance ever until it wasn't. He's in full damage control mode today.
– Herman Cain did not act like and was not treated by the other candidates as the front runner at last night's CNBC debate. That's telling.
– Suddenly today I'm getting lots of opposition research in my inbox on Newt Gingrich. If you needed an answer on who was the clear winner, there you have it. And the polls reflect his momentum.
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Plain Truth: Perry, Cain, and Bachman are done.
– Truth to Power: Obama had said told immigration advocates to hold his “feet to the fire,” feet are on fire now and the fire is getting hotter – so where is that executive pen?
– Hard Truth: Latinos in Arizona looking for relief from legislative immigrant bashing turned to helping elect a GOP immigration moderate who is otherwise conservative, a model that should scare the DNC and the left.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.