Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak talks about Steve Jobs' leadership style and what Jobs thought about President Obama.
CNN's John King talks to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak about the future of Apple post-Steve Jobs.
Gov. Rick Perry proposes giving Americans a choice between their current income tax rate or a 20% flat tax rate.
CNN's John King discusses Rick Perry's proposed tax plan. Is it right for the economy? Is it right for Rick Perry?
CNN's John King looks into controversy around Herman Cain's new political ad. Cain says America needs a sense of humor.
Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
Senior Political Columnist for TheDailyBeast.com John Avlon:
– Rick Perry's Flat Tax Plan – The details are out and the 20% optional flat tax plan is designed to give conservatives a lot to cheer, but deficit and debt reduction is nowhere to be seen.
– The Cain Gingrich Debates – A Texas Tea Party group is hosting a modern modified Lincoln Douglas-style debate between the most talkative of the GOP contenders – only question is why not in Iowa?
– Bachmann Implosion Part Whatever – In an unusual public rebuke, the Minnesota congresswoman's N.H. staff resigned en masse, with one key aide joining Perry's camp, all while issuing a press release which detailed the how the internal chaos of her campaign at least matches the external. Anderson!
– Rick Perry clearly enjoys joking about Barack Obama's birth certificate. It is a dog whistle for reporters who just feel compelled to focus on the issue without Perry's sense of humor. Consequently, on a day Perry is unveiling a well received economic plan, reporters want to know about his birther position.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Mitt Romney won't take a position on John Kasich's union reforms plan. That's big.
– My colleague Jason Mattera (he's the editor of RedState's sister publication Human Events) managed to have a confrontation with Vice President Joe Biden. Now Vice President Biden is complaining and wants an investigation of Mattera's actions. Silly.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.
Your daily destination for political news. Join John each night as he pulls back the curtain on Washington, cuts through the partisan noise, and gets to the bottom of stories that affect you.
John King, USA aired weekdays at 6pm ET. The final show aired June 29, 2012.
Any questions for John? Tweet them to @JohnKingCNN and he'll answer them Tuesday's at noon ET on CNN.com/LIVE
Subscribe | About John King
Click here to access transcripts from recent shows.
Enter your email address to follow the John King, USA blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.