Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
Senior Political Columnist for TheDailyBeast.com John Avlon:
-Weiner-gate: 'Nuff said.
– DNC chair tweeted that GOP 'literally' wants to return to Jim Crow laws. How is this not a huge deal? Apologies due at a minimum.
– CNN GOP Debate: We're in countdown mode for the first real New Hampshire debate, with the (almost) full cast of characters present. Game on.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Republicans in the U.S. Senate are set to pass the Economic Development Revitalization Act. This is a backdoor stimulus bill and any Republican who supports it really shouldn't throw stones at Barack Obama's stimulus.
– Austan Goolsbee is going back to the University of Chicago before he loses tenure. But when will Tim Geithner walk the plank over the economy?
– Romney tops Obama? I think it is a product of Romney's higher name ID than most of the other candidates that save Palin. I continue to think the GOP will not have as awful a road to travel in 2012 as some think.
Editorās Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors.