Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Sarah Palin told the GOP this weekend to fight like a girl. Donald Trump is ahead in some polls. The GOP base is ready for a fight.
– S&P's note this morning about the long term sovereign debt situation did not mention the debt ceiling. No doubt politicians will claim it did as they work toward a compromise.
– Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss says the government needs more revenue. Sounds like Georgia needs a new Senator.
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Bye Bye Love: Top Latina Obama spokesperson tells multiple Spanish language TV audiences that Obama will not use executive power to help DREAM students proving that reelection is not a top White House priority.
– Who Are You?: Leader Reid tells MarioWire.com that Marco Rubio needs to remember where he comes from and that he is confident the new Florida Senator will learn to do a “better job” in the Senate.
– Money Can’t Buy Me Love: Colorado political dynasty heir and David Axelrod client, Chris Romer, finds himself in a three way tie for Mayor after outspending his opponents three to one.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors