Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Reuters reports 40 civilians were killed in Tripoli by Western airstrikes. Um . . . weren't we going in to stop the killing of civilians?
– Republicans got complacent in Wisconsin after the battle over collective bargaining. It looks like their victory was pyrrhic now as unions may very well be able to take the Supreme Court.
– Did Chris Christie give a campaign trail speech last night before the NRCC? He called Obama a poseur and preening.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Home Run: The White House calls on Latino families to win the future in a TV education town hall that attracted 2.7 million viewers.
– Rundown (AKA: Pickle): Speaker Boehner is stuck between the Tea Partiers who want to shut down the government and long time GOP’ers and Independents that want solutions, will Boehner be Newt –ered ?
– Three Strikes: Of course Donald Trump doubts Obama is a citizen, he also believes bankruptcy is fair to his creditors, and that Joan Rivers would make someone a good apprentice.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors