Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- There is disconnect in the administration with Robert Gates saying the Libyan operation is not in our national interest.
- If the President says we will be in Libya for months, expect him to hurt himself with his base.
- Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the unions are engaged in twice as much violence as the tea party activists ever did, but are getting not even half the media scrutiny the tea party activists did.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
- Law and Order: Walker contemptuously moves against a judge’s orders and publishes the controversial union busting bill. Hey, I thought the unions had the outlaw thugs?
- Myth Busters: The mainstream media is finally waking up to the fact that the Census numbers DON’T favor the GOP.
- Flipper: Tonight the President will both give a speech on Libya and hold an education town hall meeting, which one will Gingrich flip flop on the most?
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors