Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– What the heck is a "kinetic military action"? Just words, to quote the President?
– An Al Qaeda leader tells the Libyan rebels to keep fighting. Only in Barack Obama's America would we be rooting for the same team as Al Qaeda.
– Remember the debt ceiling? Congressman Tom Price (R-GA) says the House GOP will tie defunding Obamacare to the debt ceiling. I won't hold my breath, but I sure hope he's right.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– High Dive: Obama visits America’s largest export region and the GOP calls it a “Spring Break”, is there anybody serious about creating jobs on the right side of the aisle?
– Belly Flop: Gingrich’s massive flip flop on Libya reminds GOP insiders about the former Speakers lack of “stability”.
– Swan Dive: Violet Eyes, Black hair, Big Heart.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors