Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
– Nine days after it began, Mr. Obama spoke about Libya. His White House twitter feed spelled it ‘Lybia’.
– Union protesters showed up at state capitols around the nation yesterday. At least one encounter in Georgia had union members admitting they were paid to be there.
– The Obama White House says it is the most transparent White House ever. Why then are administration officials having secret meetings with lobbyists outside the White House to ensure there are no logs kept of who is attending?
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
– Dreams of Grandeur: Beltway insiders are telling Boehner that shutting down the Federal government will show strength and create good poll numbers, maybe a weekend trip outside the beltway for the Speaker is in order… isn’t Madison beautiful this time of year?
– Waking Giant: Obama finally begins to use the tools of the Presidency and gives a boost to Gay and Lesbian families by telling the Department of Justice to kick a key portion of the Defense of Marriage act to the curb…can somebody tell the President that ICE reports to him as well?
– Pillow Talk: Scott Walker mistakenly takes a call from a phony billionaire donor and whispers to him that he sees himself as the new Reagan, is plotting to deceive legislators, and sees a connection between Madison Wisconsin and the Berlin wall…when do we get to see the pics of the Governor in a Tigger costume?