Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington:
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Just three weeks ago, Democrats were screaming that the GOP would rather talk about the Ground Zero Mosque than the economy. Today, Democrats would rather talk about John Boehner's tan than the economy.
- CNN polling shows the Kentucky Senate race at 46% to 46% between Conway and Paul among registered voters. That's not a good sign for Conway. Registered voter polls typically lean Democrat. If they are even among registered voters, Paul must be ahead among likely voters.
- Likewise, in Florida, Marco Rubio leads among registered voters. Charlie Crist hasn't lead in a poll since August. If Rubio is already ahead among registered voters, we may see the Democrat firewall soon cut off Florida funding for Meeks.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
- Train Wreck: The establishment GOP in Colorado dumps its own nominee for Gov. in favor of the King of anti-immigrant movement Tom Tancredo.
- Wrong Track: Gingrich fails leadership test as he remains silent on Quran burning while he stokes fears about NY mosque.
- Runaway Engine: Sen. Bennet kicks the most effective part of Obamaâ€™s stimulus package to the curb after receiving critical support from the President in the Rocky Mountain States primary.