Franklin Graham of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association will join us tonight to talk about religion in America. Plus, Iraq War Army veteran, Chris Tucker will stop by John King, USA and weigh in on the exit of the last U.S. combat brigade from Iraq. This is a show you don’t want to miss. Tune in TONIGHT @ 7p ET!
Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
- Stop Sign: Democrats cave to the “Professional Right” again as Muslims urged to move cultural center in New York.
- Curves Ahead: Rocky Mountain business donors moving to their state’s Democratic Gubernatorial candidate as Colorado GOP Chair Wadhams proves himself more inept than Michael Steele.
- Yellow Light: After two years of significant accomplishments the Administration scratches it’s head about the loss of independent voters ( Psst: Rahm, look at the ethnic tags and see who a good chunk of the Independents are, Amigo).
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Barack Obama's poll ratings are going further south thanks, in part, to his support of the Ground Zero mosque. The mosque is rapidly becoming the gift that keeps on giving for the right. And now we know why every Democrat in America keeps saying we should talk about the economy instead.
- Speaking of the economy, new jobless claims rose 500,000. The Democrats will say it is largely because of temporary census workers leaving. But these same Democrats used the hiring of the temporary census workers to claim unemployment was going down. Maybe the President will come up with a new plan to fix this while on his sixth vacation.
- The same people saying we must support the Ground Zero mosque because it is their first amendment right sure have no problem attacking NewsCorp for giving money to the Republican Governors Association. But that's their constitutional right, also under the first amendment. The left seems to be composed of mostly convenient constitutionalists.
Johnny Cash, "Jackson"
Veil Veil Vanish, "Anthem For a Doomed Youth"