Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Ken Buck wins in Colorado. Note to the DC-GOP Establishment: your "most electable" candidates keep losing.
- Harry Reid doesn't understand how Hispanic voters could be Republican. He might want to talk to Mel Martinez, Marco Rubio, and many others.
- Given the choice between the poor and public employees unions, the House Democrats chose public employees unions and voted for a public sector union bailout paid for by cutting food stamps.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
- Professional Left not affected by Obama Spokesman Gibbs' call for cheerleading/drug tests.
- Democrats pass law to save jobs of hundreds of thousands teachers and cops while Republicans try to legislate a two month vacation for themselves.
- Palin Poison: will she endorse Levi Johnston as Wasilla mayor to ensure that he loses?