Cory Heart, "Sunglasses at Night"
Duran Duran, "Hungry Like the Wolf"
Editor's note: Occasionally we will ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day's conversation in and outside Washington.
Talk Show Host and Online Editor of MyLatinoNews.com Mario Solis-Marich:
- Returned Call: AZ Democratic Senate hopeful Rodney Glassmen caught lying – seems he DID say he doesn’t like sitting next to Gays and Lesbians, unfortunately for Glassmen a local Lesbian City Council member has a good memory.
- Conference Call: California GOP Governor candidate Meg Whitman’s worlds collide as anti-immigrant talk show hosts ask her about her pro immigrant Spanish language ads and billboards – the primary Whitman was against immigrants before the General campaign Meg was for them.
- Wake Up Call: Judge in California explains to Right that you need a real case if you want to deny Americans equality, apparently two witnesses testifying that they are scared is not sufficient.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- A federal judge in California throws out thousands of years of history so gay rights activists can feel better. Gender, child bearing, and perpetuation of the species are out. Equality is in. So too is Mike Huckabee 2012.
- Sharron Angle says Democrats want to replace God with government. The political class snickers. Everyone else says "amen."
- Is the Obama Administration planning a massive bailout of mortgages via Fannie & Freddie? Some are starting to speculate that this is coming.